MT82 Transmission Fluid Type
(ATF) is used in the MT82 Manual Transmission Fill till you spill. About 3 Pints of ATFChecking and adding manual transmission fluid
(Please note diagram below)
- Clean the filler plug. It is located on the passenger side of the transmission.
- Remove the filler plug and inspect the fluid level.
- Note: For vehicles equipped with a V6 engine, the correct manual transmission fill level is at the lower edge of the filler hole. For vehicles equipped with a V8 engine, the correct manual transmission fill level is 1/2 inch (1.3 cm) below the edge of the filler hole.
- Add enough fluid through the filler opening to bring the fluid up to the recommended levels.
- Install and tighten the fill plug securely.