(ATF) is used in the MT82 Manual Transmission
Fill till you spill. About 3 Pints of ATF
DO NOT USE Royal Purple
Checking and adding manual transmission fluid
(Please note diagram below)
1. Clean the filler plug. It is located
on the passenger side of the
2. Remove the filler plug and
inspect the fluid level.
3. Note: For vehicles equipped with a V6 engine, the correct manual
transmission fill level is at the lower edge of the filler hole. For vehicles
equipped with a V8 engine, the correct manual transmission fill level is
1/2 inch (1.3 cm) below the edge of the filler hole.
4. Add enough fluid through the filler opening to bring the fluid up to
the recommended levels.
5. Install and tighten the fill plug securely.